My best raid.

Reaction score
So in this video you will se The Belinsky Family and Crafting+ raid Hitmen Royale. Hope you enjoy (Ofc you won't) When i film a demo it lags mkay? Don't blame my PC i have proof it doesn't lag

[video=youtube;UUD9pOFZMmE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UUD9pOFZMmE&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Reaction score
You should have seen my and Sdac's perspective.
We were trapped because of the fire and we could not get out, then Sdac found a fire extiunguisher and took a little fire away. Then we ran to the elevator and saw fire on the cars.

Reaction score
Puma123 said:
You should have seen my and Sdac's perspective.
We were trapped because of the fire and we could not get out, then Sdac found a fire extiunguisher and took a little fire away. Then we ran to the elevator and saw fire on the cars.
I know, Gary was like no man left behind then Hitmans arive and they die

Reaction score
I was ready to post a ban request on you for metagaming because when you were raiding us we were mugging Viktor. When i saw your demo i understand that it was just a raid so i am sorry for being a bitch to you guys :p

Reaction score
Johny-Quid$$$ said:
I was ready to post a ban request on you for metagaming because when you were raiding us we were mugging Viktor. When i saw your demo i understand that it was just a raid so i am sorry for being a bitch to you guys :p
lel. Someone just decited to raid you.

Reaction score
Johny-Quid$$$ said:
Why not?

Reaction score
Johny-Quid$$$ said:
Ah now I understand the accusation, it's all good

Reaction score
I loved blocking lockwood with my gay ass pink jeep that was the best.