M24 and benelli lost, car imbound.

Reaction score
Hi, i lost my m24 and my benelli in my car. I got a ticket, and got in jail so i could not pay the ticket, after some while my car got imbounded. When i came out from jail and when i looked in my trunk, then my M24 sniper and my benelli was gone.. How can i proof this. Because its not cheap to loose this.

Proof: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4sSOzTJR5ws&feature=youtu.be

Forgot to say: Both weapons was full

5bullets in the sniper and 8 in the benelli

Reaction score
There are a lot of problems with cars and storage. I had problems a while back. (Got sorted).

Reaction score
I lost a SR-25 with 8 bullets but I didn't get it back because I didn't have evidence. I suggest you upload some evidence.

Reaction score
Jack Flagg;n16889 said:
Upload a demo. Also I didn't know you had a car, I thought you sold it 2 days ago...
Jeez, everyone watch out, the thread may be shut down because OP may be lying!
Seriously what's your problem, you're immediately thinking that he lied and wants to get a free weapon.
Change your attitude to the community, as a former Owner who quit due to school reasons I detest your behaviour and suggest you rather change it and learn some respect to others here and in game.

Reaction score
Snafu said:
Jack Flagg;n16889 said:
Upload a demo. Also I didn't know you had a car, I thought you sold it 2 days ago...
Seriously what's your problem, you're immediately thinking that he lied and wants to get a free weapon.
Change your attitude to the community, as a former Owner who quit due to school reasons I detest your behaviour and suggest you rather change it and learn some respect to others here and in game.
MAte i have the demo now, it took me 2 and a halv hour to upload.

Reaction score
Snafu said:
Jack Flagg;n16889 said:
You can see in the domo, that i bought a new car. Please stop complaining

Reaction score
Snafu said:
Jack Flagg;n16889 said:
I wasn't complaining, I was making fun out of Flagg who immediately accused you of lying