My first montage ever

Reaction score
What do you mean with "Good" one? In shooting or doing thing? Also didn't mean that I'm good in shooting, just wanna know what you mean xd. If so then nah, Lucius and Toby is better than me to shoot.

Zoephix

Communication Banned
Reaction score
nah he just clipped out his only good parts while playing over a few months of timespan. You are way better from what I have seen, Jack.

Reaction score
I can far from tell you I'm definitely not, I've improved and hit a lot better(Even though a lot of people disagree), but I am far from even close to better than him, or as good. Half of these kills have been in the past 2 weeks aswell not months.

Reaction score
Tbh, The first 5 clips are from months ago. Then i started clipping 1/2 clips a week. THen stopped clipping anything for months. All the other clips are from last month. Almost every raid is in there except for the ones where i kill noone or lose. Cuz you don't always win yes. It's just you makiing 20 bodyshots first instead of one onetap while someone doesnt know you're killing him and standing still is just dumb.... And now just hating because i said that. Have a nice day ;)

Zoephix

Communication Banned
Reaction score
@Zexinity First of all I'm not "crying", its not hard to add clips of a few good aims over the months that you have saved. I gave my opinion, the montage is nice. But I don't find the music and editing like "wow!", yet again that is my opinion. Everyone has their personal preference.

Reaction score
@Zoephix How about your montage, It has also been over a month of clipping clips. And you just said my aim is patato. And you've already made a comment about the editing and music. The music is because it's kind of a meme, Then the editing is because i dont want to pay for a editing program as i can just use this windows editor. I told you about it and still have to comment something like that, because you're acting dumb. And stop complaining and just comment nothing anymore please. Thank you

Zoephix

Communication Banned
Reaction score
@Zexinity Don't even compare that meme montage lol, I made it because I was bored and had a few clips saved.

Reaction score
@XPGamingXPDK 2 days ago.. You killed 2 people with rifles with a pistol, Later TFU you also almost killed and another officer. You are alot better man. I think we don't have that much difference in aim. It's just you raindancing xd. No hate xd