My game is crashing and bodies appear stretched

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Type of Bug: Lua

Description of the Bug: Game keeps closing & bodies stretched

How to reproduce the Bug: Every time I join the server it lets me play for a couple of minutes and then it just randomly closes my game, also peoples bodies are stretched out and when I drive my top half of my body comes out of the roof.

Time Stamp: 12:37 Today

Solution
I subscribed to Fredy's PERP collection & im subscribed to a few more.. Should I unsubscribe to all of em
Yes, I would guess you have conflicting addons installed. To join our server you do not need to subscribe to the content packs, they will download and be enabled whenever you join the server

Sam

Reaction score
Type of Bug: Lua

Description of the Bug: Game keeps closing & bodies stretched

How to reproduce the Bug: Every time I join the server it lets me play for a couple of minutes and then it just randomly closes my game, also peoples bodies are stretched out and when I drive my top half of my body comes out of the roof.

Time Stamp: 12:37 Today
What addons do you have installed?

Sam

Reaction score
I subscribed to Fredy's PERP collection & im subscribed to a few more.. Should I unsubscribe to all of em
Yes, I would guess you have conflicting addons installed. To join our server you do not need to subscribe to the content packs, they will download and be enabled whenever you join the server

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.