Game crashing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I seem to be having an issue where every time I press F1 my game crashes when I'm playing perp. I did manage to fix it once by following the little "got bugs" guide Xquality posted in support, but as soon as I went to uncle cos to get crafting materials my game crashed with "CMDLcache: out of memory" and it's started doing the F1 crash thing again.

Reaction score
This has happened to me so many times today, I figured it was time to remove my addons, with a bit of help from @Mathias
Basically what I did was unsubscribe from all my addons, by doing the following:
Go to this page
b44a3ce190.jpg

Then press F12 and a menu will pop up, then click on console:
dcedbd398f.png

In the console paste the following "(function(){jQuery('.btn_grey_black').map(function(){this.click()})})()" and do this on each page, this will unsubscribe from the addons quicker. Then go to your GMOD folder and delete your addons (no need to delete the content for HL2 and CSS and what not).
I then subscribed to this pack by Fredy http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=158185405

Just to be safe I also validated my data and I haven't crashed in a while so I guess it is working.

When I started the game it downloaded the addons, I joined and was fine. As it seems.

Edit:
Just crashed after pressing F1

Last edited:
Reaction score
Loads of people have been getting it after the update. If I see another person tell me to disable or remove addons I'll shoot myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.