my guns are gone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brandito

Communication Banned
Reaction score
Bug Report - Template
Type of bug: storage my guns are gone

Description of the bug: I left to take a break from my game so I DC'd and now my guns that were for sale are gone. The logs show tho they have been sent to my storage. However when I rejoined they weren't in my storage.

How to reproduce the bug: sell guns, disconnect and then come back after they've been send to storage.

Time stamp(s): 2:00 2:30 EST

*Errors: My GUNS ARE GONE!

*Media:

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0
Reaction score
Please provide a bit more description. What were you doing when you dc'd. Where did the guns dissapear from? Trunk, Storage, Inventory?

Brandito

Communication Banned
Reaction score
I lost 3 m16s (stock and flash suppresor on each of them) (loaded with 30x stang)
3 bellini super 90s (loaded)

Reaction score
I think I had this problem to, I lost a M4A1 and I had no idea where it went so I just assumed I lost it somewhere.

Brandito

Communication Banned
Reaction score
I know right at first i thought i sold all of them but i remembered i had some guns left over

Marquees \

Communication Banned
Reaction score
bruh moment. i lost my m4 to its going to be a long process to get it back

Reaction score
Experienced the same thing recently. Had a Mossberg and a Revolver on sale, next day they're mysteriously lost from my storage, car trunks, and chests.
Made a report when it happened that got answered by @Collier who informed me that the logs indicate they had been returned to my storage, and that there were no logs for them after that point. I sent him a screenshot of my storage, and he refunded me both weapons immediately.

Reaction score
It doesn't have anything to do with selling items. It also looks like you eventually got your items back, even if they were just temporarily invisible.

The underlying visual bug has been fixed.

Status
Not open for further replies.