N-LR-asul

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Feng Yamaguchl
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Nasul / Adrian Schnizelberga
His/Her SteamID:STEAM_0:0:30726866
Why Should This Player Be Punished: 3.5 and 2.1. (NLR & Playing realistically).
Evidence (Demo Required):
@Samuel provided logs that he had died and came back before NLR was up but I was kicked from the server and lost the report.
caedb6c8546860320b9cb532c3272c9e.png

Tick:

Reaction score
-involved-

I died at basically the same time, as seen in the video, and I still had 3 minutes NLR remaining when I saw about this in OOC lol, it was quite blatant, it's not as if he just defended his life because he INSTANTLY got out a gun, he knew what he was doing.

Reaction score
@Samuel

Audio is not required to make a final judgement on the situation

furthermore I am not required to have my game recording at all times, if you wish for a demo please reply with the time stamp.

= ))))))))))))))))))

Reaction score
How did i break the NLR ? i had nothing to do with slums sit.

Reaction score
You died in slums and then decided to jump into a patrol car (fully against policies) and responded back towards slums. Can tell he was responding due to the cop speeding on the wrong side of the road. = )

Reaction score

you clearly knew what you were doing, because as soon as the crash happened you got out and got your gun out with no hesitation. It’s really not hard to realise they were a part of the slums raid, and I’m sure you were aware of it.

Reaction score
you clearly knew what you were doing, because as soon as the crash happened you got out and got your gun out with no hesitation. It’s really not hard to realise they were a part of the slums raid, and I’m sure you were aware of it.
Samuel already confirmed his NLR was on at the time of killing us, his only argument now will be "I didnt know we were going slums" which will take the piss in getting his demo and reviewing it.

If you'd rather just refund the two weapons and money I lost on the car I can close the AR to save us both time.

Reaction score
There was a life alert in the city and i told the officer to pick me up for instand respawn ma car. then we crash and i saw you armed ofc i shot you?
you got you gun out first.

Reaction score
There was a life alert in the city and i told the officer to pick me up for instand respawn ma car. then we crash and i saw you armed ofc i shot you?
In the city so you speed down towards Fredy's? not going to correct you but that has nothing to do with the inner city. If you did infact have a life alert you should've known better to not respond as the likelihood of it being related to the raid YOU had just DIED in was great.

Furthermore you instantly jumped out and pulled your gun out, it was not reactionary to me pulling mine so please dont use that card.

Reaction score
yet you knew OOCly this life alert was related to the slums raid, however you still responded to it with an active NLR timer, essentially proving your guilt.

case closed, you just accepted this AR yourself.

Reaction score
i was not the driver. dunno where he was driving but i wanted to go to the city.

Reaction score
i was not the driver. dunno where he was driving but i wanted to go to the city.
then your only justification for getting out instantly and drawing your weapon (don’t use the excuse that they did it before you, you were within a split second of eachother and you could NOT, with 100% certainty, have reacted that quickly) was your evident IC awareness of the situation, which should not have been present.

Reaction score
ez officer reported that with the tesla, i was not about to deal with it but it happend

Reaction score
ez officer reported that with the tesla, i was not about to deal with it but it happend
then you don’t interact with the situation unless you’re forced to by them; your instant reaction suggests that you did it on your own accord.

also that really doesn't justify how you then managed to get out of the car and jump while shooting with heavy armour on right after a decently substantial collision

not replying anymore, I’ll leave this up to staff to deal with. = )

Last edited:
Reaction score
If there is an ongoing shootout you should not be responding to things as TFU period as theres an extremely likely chance of you responding to the same situation involving the same people just at a different location.

You've been tfu for almost 5 months now if not more, I know this as I literally passed you. You should know better with the experience you have.

Status
Not open for further replies.