Nate Sparks intro

Reaction score
Hello Everyone. I'm Nate Sparks and I'm not new to perp or gaming. I prefer to be a police officer as I can interact with the general pop much more than as anyone else. I have 792 hours playing gmod and most of those hours are from the original perp server before the others years ago. Im 30 years old and love real life rp games. I'm trying to get in the police force here in Australia. I'm also applying for the fire department. I'm currently a volunteer fire fighter in real life. I have been fighting the Sydney fires this past few months. I do work as a computer engineer and have been one for 9 years. I was in the United States Air Force and was born in Chicago. I moved to Australia about 6 years ago. I don't know of what else to say but that I enjoy playing here and if you need VIP my rate is 80k for 30 days. I might beat other rates if advertised and are lagit for that day only. I have played and helped a lot of players here and will continue to do so.

Reaction score
Nate Sparks is quite the roleplayer. Despite his 350 ping, he manages to drive properly which is a rare thing; most players drive all over the place then blame the lag. Good guy Nate!

ind

Reaction score
I have seen you in the server lately as well, and like Xquality said you are a great Roleplayer, you also seem to have a sense of humour which I like. Welcome to the community anyway :)

Reaction score
ind said:
I have seen you in the server lately as well, and like Xquality said you are a great Roleplayer, you also seem to have a sense of humour which I like. Welcome to the community anyway :)
How did you learn to type like that? :$

Reaction score
Welcome I seen you on the server playing as a chief and a guy to have some fun with so I am happy to have a new friend between us.Keep playin !!!