NEED NEW GAMING CHAIR

Status
Not open for further replies.

gaz duppy

Communication Banned
Reaction score
I have been looking at DXRacer and Secret Labs, Im probably going to go with SL because thats what everyone is putting over DX.

DX was the shit growing up though…
idk office chairs r the shabang u get ventilation so that arse sweat isnt sat there n when you fart it aint lingering office chairs also have the pro of not sticking to the chair on a hot day aswell

Reaction score
Also don't fall for the 'gaming chair' psyop, just get a quality office chair.
I bought a Secret Lab Titan (PU leather) about 3 years ago to complete my gaming setup aesthetic. I'm on the lower side of normal on the BMI scale and its already starting to rip at the seats, and crumble at the arm rests. It's also very stiff and doesn't offer any back support. If I were to buy a computer chair again, I would go with an ergonomic office chair.

Reaction score
idk office chairs r the shabang u get ventilation so that arse sweat isnt sat there n when you fart it aint lingering office chairs also have the pro of not sticking to the chair on a hot day aswell

Man I live in Miami and like to do my admin sits naked so this might really be a problem…..You’re the second person bringing up the lingering fart concern, is this really a serious concern with these types of chairs lmao

I bought a Secret Lab Titan (PU leather) about 3 years ago to complete my gaming setup aesthetic. I'm on the lower side of normal on the BMI scale and its already starting to rip at the seats, and crumble at the arm rests. It's also very stiff and doesn't offer any back support. If I were to buy a computer chair again, I would go with an ergonomic office chair.

This is tearing me apart, I’m just waiting a few days to see if there’ll be a Labor day sale or something and I was going to buy the Evo XL.

However, I’ve just looked into this and on the chair I’m looking at for about $650 has some hybrid leatherette and they claim it is 12x more durable than regular PU leather…..so all in all I think it sounds like great quality that’ll last years without tearing.

gaz duppy

Communication Banned
Reaction score
Man I live in Miami and like to do my admin sits naked so this might really be a problem…..You’re the second person bringing up the lingering fart concern, is this really a serious concern with these types of chairs lmao

This is tearing me apart, I’m just waiting a few days to see if there’ll be a Labor day sale or something and I was going to buy the Evo XL.

However, I’ve just looked into this and on the chair I’m looking at for about $650 has some hybrid leatherette and they claim it is 12x more durable than regular PU leather…..so all in all I think it sounds like great quality that’ll last years without tearing.
if doing ur f6s naked the office chair would be a good trio for ur balls ventilation and f6s

Reaction score

Leather definitely sucks when it's hot and humid, but it's easy to clean. I'm over exaggerating a bit on the deterioration of my chair. I'd say it's not that bad for 3 years of power growing on PERP. I have lifetime warranty on my chair, but idk how well they will honor it; time will tell. As for back support, you can buy some cushions and neck pillows to make the chair more comfy.

All in all, the chair is not that bad. If you find a good deal, go for it. I don't think you will regret it.
However, if you can find a decent ergonomic chair in that price range, I would give it some consideration.

Reaction score
IKEA Styrspel
WLjNpNr.png

Reaction score
I live in Jordan at the moment in the Middle East in a country right on the equator but I still don't have a problem with any of this.

albeit a couple things to note is I believe me growing up here made me grow adapted to the heat and in turn I sweat less due to heat compared to many others.

this video discusses office chair options

this is the link to the chair I got

I liked it especially for its leg rest and ability to turn into a bed where I can nap

Last edited:
Reaction score
https://secretlab.eu/collections/omega-series#omega_2020_softweave-black3 had this one for a few years now, actually amazing, a lot of custum stuff you can do like the strength it needs to rock back etc. Would higly recommend, i'm sure a rich american, as you, can afford this one.

edit: i have the softweave black, apparently it's out of stock now, but whatever, i'm sure you'll find what you're looking for in the new stock as well!

Status
Not open for further replies.