NEED NEW GAMING CHAIR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hello my children,

I’m looking for recommendations for a new chair. I just went on amazon and typed up “gaming chair” (which is stupid, I know) but saw some decent look chairs for $100-200.

Does anyone have brands they’d recommend? Preferably quality brand chairs that can withstand large amounts of liquid after beating ACAB in a 4v15 late at night.

Ideally I’d want to test a chair out in person, because im not 150cm and 30kg like most of you, so it should accommodate a bulky football player….

Reaction score
office chairs are really good, way better than any gaming chair unless you have several thousand to spend on herman miller lol

Reaction score
yeah the breathable mesh office chairs are good, office chairs in general are ideal because they are built for people to sit in them all day while using the computer

Reaction score
This absolute beauty accommodates for all your intense E-Sports needs, only comes with the minor setback of causing severe scoliosis, but I've had mine for nearly 3 years and it is standing very strong.

But yeah as people before me have said, I've never understood the point of a 'gaming chair' an office chair does the job perfectly and is usually cheaper.

Reaction score
dont get a gaming chair , they are stiff af , just get a normal computer chair
(Link to the product, not just to Amazon as there's no preview)

Has served me well, it's not as cushy but does wonders for posture so I don't nerdneck (but then again, most of the PERPHeads playerbase probably have their shoulders up to their earlobes and their spines are like the letter L)

Reaction score
DXRacer any

I have been looking at DXRacer and Secret Labs, Im probably going to go with SL because thats what everyone is putting over DX.

DX was the shit growing up though…

gaz duppy

Communication Banned
Reaction score
Hello my children,

I’m looking for recommendations for a new chair. I just went on amazon and typed up “gaming chair” (which is stupid, I know) but saw some decent look chairs for $100-200.

Does anyone have brands they’d recommend? Preferably quality brand chairs that can withstand large amounts of liquid after beating ACAB in a 4v15 late at night.

Ideally I’d want to test a chair out in person, because im not 150cm and 30kg like most of you, so it should accommodate a bulky football player….
aqua u gotta take notes and add the pros n cons to getting one theres multiple factors to getting a chair

Reaction score
i used to have this Xrocker and that shit was comfortable and had speakers built in, only problem was the pedestall broke because i used to rock on it alot, odd from a chair litterally called "rocker" also wish it had wheels.
Pedestal Gaming Chairs Can Give You An Immersive Experience

Reaction score
Hello my children,

Embody_Blk_01_0982dd9d-f329-4755-9370-722d9667695f_1280x1280.png

You get a 10 yr warranty, just break it after 9 years. Heard you knew something about duplication glitches

Reaction score
I have been looking at DXRacer and Secret Labs, Im probably going to go with SL because thats what everyone is putting over DX.

DX was the shit growing up though…
i agree, secret labs seems like a quality (albeit more expensive) option. Personally I bought a budget option off new egg for like 60$ or so and assembled it. That chair lasted me half a decade and survived a flood while I was on vacation. Im sure you already weren't going to but don't waste your money on some office computer chair, instead get a ergonomic one so it's actually comfortable.

gaz duppy

Communication Banned
Reaction score
i used to have this Xrocker and that shit was comfortable and had speakers built in, only problem was the pedestall broke because i used to rock on it alot, odd from a chair litterally called "rocker" also wish it had wheels.
Pedestal Gaming Chairs Can Give You An Immersive Experience
na bruh thats how yo arsedust migrates to your balls

Status
Not open for further replies.