Need some in game items picture

Reaction score
Hello I'm trying to make some posters for my shop and would like some icons of in game items like guns ammo and stuff like that which other shops have, I would love to get some help.

Reaction score
Maybe there are pictures in the required files for the server. Maybe some dev can help/confirm. Otherwise I’d suggest uploading pictures you find of the related guns from google. Which are more detailed anyways.
Goodluck and I like the effort!

Reaction score
Get a TV and add a Greenscreen video to it. Place the item you want infront of the TV and use your choice of Software to remove the greenscreen to get a transparent image of the item. If you aren't able to do that, let me know and I'll see if I already have a transparent .png file of the items you need.

Reaction score
Maybe there are pictures in the required files for the server. Maybe some dev can help/confirm. Otherwise I’d suggest uploading pictures you find of the related guns from google. Which are more detailed anyways.
Goodluck and I like the effort!
thanks for the reply also I love watching your raid defense YouTube videos

Reaction score
Get a TV and add a Greenscreen video to it. Place the item you want infront of the TV and use your choice of Software to remove the greenscreen to get a transparent image of the item. If you aren't able to do that, let me know and I'll see if I already have a transparent .png file of the items you need.
hello kevko, i was wondering if i could by the gambling table image that u guys use, the one with like the chess board with all the numbers. just hit me with your cost for it

Reaction score
Effective. You can do the same in sandbox albeit you will have to manually dress the guns. Also, If anything anyone with spawn menu could lend you a green screen.