Nerf Bombs suggestion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Discussion Post: https://www.perpheads.com/threads/nerf-bombs.35188/#post-237355

Full description of the idea: Nerf time / remote detonation bombs either by increasing cost or reducing blast radius.

Why should it be added?: They’re so overpowered and players that have been here for awhile just use them so much. For example : the other day me and my friends based and we must’ve got raided just over 7 times. Most of those times were due to multiple bombs. It’s irritating as it makes it hard for us new players to actually make any money through drugs . Half our team just dies almost instantly from the explosion even though they would be in far corners of the apartment (slums).
I understand the reasons why people want to keep them in as to be honest it looks pretty satisfying because of the power of it. But if it could be changed to a SLAM and still blast the door open and blast few props back I don’t see the problem. It’s just hard to defend when you’re getting blown up by several bombs at once.

Pros : Criminal side of PERP would seem more inviting to new players.
More people basing.
Ability for those already raiding to raid more.
All apartments wouldn’t be bought out and just not used.
More tactical gameplay in raids.

Cons: Possibly harder to raid these one entry residences such as slums and projex.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I am more than sure that the discussion post got only negative ratings so pretty sure it wont be different here, and also its suggested that you want a few days so the discussion can be widely discussed.
glhf

Status
Not open for further replies.