Nerf drug crafting time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Topic: Lower drug crafting time

Short explanation (in notes):
-Make the time to actually craft drugs faster.

Detailed description (why should it become added/...):
With the recent update we also got a new crafting system. I'm not saying that it should be removed since I like it very much except for the drugs. It takes now 1 minute 20 seconds to craft 1 pot. If you have to plant 4 pots it's actually more then 5 minutes to craft them all. It's 1/4th of the growing time wich is quite annoying. If this could be lowered to around 30 second / pot it would be much better.

Optional additions:
-Tell me in the comments if there's anything not clear or just to discuss it :)

Reaction score
+Support
I havent really had the time to grow yet, but i've heard alot of people complaining that it takes too much time to get pots ready etc etc. I think it was kinda better before and much easier.

Reaction score
I explained this to you while on the server in the first hours of the update as well, I am not fully happy with the current crafting times as of yet. So I do plan on changing how the overall time takes for several items, as some craft too fast and others craft too slow.

Yes it will be changed, but it may take a little while for me to get around to with the holidays presently.

Reaction score
I explained this to you while on the server in the first hours of the update as well, I am not fully happy with the current crafting times as of yet. So I do plan on changing how the overall time takes for several items, as some craft too fast and others craft too slow.

Yes it will be changed, but it may take a little while for me to get around to with the holidays presently.

Alright I understand just wanted to note it to be sure :) (on phone)

Status
Not open for further replies.