New Cars to be added.

Reaction score
Topic: Add new cars.

Short explanation (in notes):
-New cars to be added.
-
-

Detailed description (why should it become added/...):
I think that some new cars should be added Ig beacuse some people who have been playing for a while are bored of the same old cars.

LET ME KNOW WHAT CARS YOU THINK SHOULD BE ADDED!

Reaction score
A burger van...Wait...That gives me the idea for a new job...

Seriously, add trucks and trailers so we can really have shipping up, they need to have ALOT of storage space.

Last edited:
Reaction score
You need to let them know what vehicles you need added. Simply saying we need new vehicles isn't a constructive idea/suggestion.

Reaction score
I would like to see some more luxury sedans. Like a step-up from the BMW Ms, S5 and E63.
And also the Zenvo ST1, because that's the only danish car.
Also Peel P50 :kappa:

Edit.
While thinking about it. I would also like the Jaguar E and F type to be added

Last edited:
Reaction score
Meh there are tons of unowned cool cars that ain't good mate, try them out.
Also, why this won't work:
Lots of cars already, adding more means more content which means less performance which means no ty.
Stephen will have to sit out and make stats for each car, so no ty even more.
Not many cool cars that are road legal or special in TDM that aren't in the server already.

So I'm a car enthusiast myself and I'm completely fine with the current cars, if you don't like them find something else to focus on instead of "mani, kars, drags and eye kool nau"

Reaction score
I would just like to see more TDM cars but you have to understand that there are so much other things that are in need of getting added and fixed, for example look at Guns at the moment, Snipers don't even go where you aim sometimes which as far as I know Stephen said he's working on a couple of days back, so let's just sit back and wait