new pc

Reaction score
soooooo hello boys and grils got a new pc and wanna tell you my specs:
CPU: AMD ryzen 5 3600 6-core processor 4.20GHZ
Ram: 16 gb
graphics : Radeon RX 570 Series 8GB
thye only negative thing for me is that i have a hardrive that is 500gb for all use i wanted 1 tb but i would got out of budget
OH and one kingston 250gb for the windows and what the pc needs to run

if you think i need to change something leave a comment as i am about to put more stuff in

Reaction score
nice, what was your budget for this build if you dont mind saying, im hoping to get a new pc this year was looking at the 570 so let me know how it performs :)

Reaction score
I would just recommend saving up for a new hard drive from now on since storage space is obviously the most annoying thing not to have. It's better just not to have to worry about having to little.

Reaction score
Even though charts show else, I always hated AMD CPUs unsure why. I like your GPU choice I have an RX 560 4 GB and I can only imagine how good 570 is, may I ask which brand youre buying? 16 GB of ram should be plenty, again whats the frequency & brand of it? Also provide your case choice for this rig. If you dont have a lot of games to play just stick to 500 gb HDD and the SSD tbh I have 1 TB of HDD and only used like 200-300 GB of it so far I have 5-6 games on my computer...

Mim

Reaction score
My old PC had an FX and i used my computer instead of my radiator in the winter :)

Reaction score
i mean my friends were cocky for the amd i wanted to get and they keept saying that my pc will be trash when i started to play etc they where like ooh we will build a pc like yours and cheap

Reaction score
@Dimitris Kowalski I am surprised you are getting 100FPS On full server with shootouts. I am using a similar build, just an Older CPU (Ryzen 5 2600X and get about 60 FPS.

Reaction score
As sean as said, Save up for a new hard drive, I'd suggest getting a 1+TB HDD. At the max, you'd probably need a 2TB Hard drive, if you are planning on playing lots of demanding games.