New Retro Wave/Synthwave radio station

Reaction score
Short explanation (in notes):

Detailed description (why should it become added/...):

The whole genre of New Retro Wave/Synthwave fits perfectly for PERPheads at night. Nothing is more relaxing and euphoric than listening to New Retro Wave/Synthwave when driving your car at night.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Synthwave

https://retrowave.ru/

Optional additions:
Drive Jacket to be purchased from Jenifers along with additional toothpicks.

Reaction score
To anyone that possibly wants a radio station added/removed, and this goes for all future ideas regarding this type of thing...
  1. We do not record which stations are picked by players, so we have no idea as to which the "unpopular" ones are. We would need to make a poll to ask which player's listen to the most.
  2. If you want a station added: find on whatever host it is, a streaming file with a ".pls" extension. Typically you can find this under the "Listen with WinAmp" if it is supported. If it does not have a .pls we can not use it. I will not locate this for you on their site, it is up to you to include.
  3. Don't suggest generic stations, like "We need a techno radio station", please give a direct link to a station.
  4. We are trying to not overcrowd the number of stations to select from with the radio wheel design so we would need to keep under a certain limit.
  5. We do not monitor stations to check if they are currently still active/running. So if one is reliably offline: first check with other players, then if it seems 90% of players agree that it does not work, feel free to suggest removal.

Reaction score
c-r-u-m-b-s.
No .pls version of a Retro Wave radio station exists!

Best be closing this thread, or better still make me a DJ of Paralake FM so I can enlighten everyone with Retrowave

(roll call for @Riekelt)

Reaction score
It's true, listening to Retrowave is really relaxing to listen to at night, especially when you're in a car. Would love to see this added to the server.
Move it to accepted
JUST

DO IT
DONT LET YOUR DREAMS BE DREAMS
JUST
DO IT