@Niko (Dontrall Caldwell)

Reaction score
@Niko is the most helpful mod I have ever come across. He is polite and well mannered and comes to virtually any report I or someone else asks for. He also has hilarious character which makes him an equally awesome member of staff!

Last edited:
Reaction score
I completely agree. He's friendly, accepting and always great to hang around with. His rule enforcement skills are also impeccable. He's one of the best mods out there.

MattIs

Huge agreement with this! He's been handling tons of reports recently and has been handling them in fantastic detail too!

Good job Niko! You're doing an excellent job and are certainly a rolemodel to myself and some of the new enforcers for sure :)

Reaction score
I agree with this, today he responded to my report and dealt with it very well and gave the appropriate punishment to the 3 offenders, plus his voice is amazing.

Reaction score
I agree. He does good and fine work and he is capable of RP'ing and being a good friend.

#Niko4Owner2k16

Last edited:

Garrett Woodfield

Agree, whenever i made a report, nearly everytime he was the only one to respond, huge + support, best mod <3

Reaction score
Agree, He is a very good person and does an excellent job as a mod.
( He tried to scam me a watermelon for 200k xD I found out it only costs 20-40k( i didn't buy it))

Last edited: