Nikolai Belinsky's (Seems Legit) Helper Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
IN-GAME NAME: Nikolai Belinsky **Now Hugo Sanchez
STEAM ID:STEAM_0:0:50733336

WHAT ARE YOU APPLYING FOR: Helper
WHY YOU SHOULD BE A HELPER: I think is should be a helper because i have had substantial gameplay time and I also am very familiar with the rules and the mechanics of the game.
I want to help people as I want other players who are new to the game to have the best start posible. I like giving directions to new players and also giving players lifts to certain areas in my indomitable Mini Cooper.
I have been playing on Garrys Mod for as long as I have been on STEAM, which is since the 9th of April 2012. I originaly got STEAM and Garrys mod to play perp on VS3, which sadly closed down a couple of days before I was ready to join.
Perpheads is the only GMOD server (and generaly the only steam game) that I play when I am online. I find it extremely enjoyable and I like the serious roleplay that accompanies it. THe admin teams are great hard workers and I admire what they do to
keep the server running.
Furthermore I am the co-founder (along with Viktor Belinsky or "EVIL" on STEAM) of the Belinsky Family, a serious roleplay family emulating the mafia. We are all "related" in different ways (e.g. Nephews, wives, brothers etc)
I like helping people on games in general because everyone deserves a good start to a game. I feel that I must help people that arent really farmiliar with roleplay or the PERP gamemode.

**Now part of the Capone Family, Same people founding it, exactly the same RP. Basically just a different name.

ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY: My internet has a time limit that means I can only connect from certain points in the day. This is something I cannot amend. I try and be as active as possible but it all depends on my internet. Im still determined to help people
in the game in anyway i can.
CONTACT INFORMATION: My steam name is Seems Legit and I am usually found on Teamspeak somewhere. Thas i all, Good bye and I hope you take this application into consideration and hopefully accept
Thanks.

Reaction score
+support, you may be the co-founder but you will never be the God father

Nice guy. Funny and all the good things you need to be staff.

It would be a loss to say no to this guy. :)

+support.

Reaction score
+ Support
Is very knowledgeable about the PERP gamemode, and the rules. Would do his up-most best to help new players

Reaction score
Other people have demonstrated that you'd make a good addition to the team.
I've seen you on once or twice and generally, you seem like a nice guy.
Your application is great and will definitely get you far.
It's a +support from me. Good luck.

Reaction score
Thanks for all the support so far guys, I must say its doing better than I had expected

Reaction score
Denied because of inactivity, feel free to reapply again if you want to.

Status
Not open for further replies.