Server Suggestion No ORG Exp Loss on Unconscious

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Description of the idea: Never lose EXP on getting unconscious, however do trigger EXP loss on death (black screen). Alternatively make it be the same as it is now but return the same EXP if revived. Same for any other situation where you would lose EXP on getting unconscious.

Why should this be added? (pros): - No random or accidental actions by others to cause you to fall down would lose EXP (run over, misfire, etc).
- In shootouts you can get the medic to provide first aid to your dying friends.
- No gang should lose EXP unless the gang member(s) actually die.

What negatives could this have? (cons): Post some below if you got any.

Sometimes you don’t actually care about killing someone: you knock them unconscious to prove a point and to assert dominance as top shagger, being defeated by a rivalling gang member either way should demoralise your org slightly and provoke its members to reclaim lost XP via revenge attack. Keep your enemies close.

#ParalakeSchizoQuadruprillionaireGrindset.

Definitely think removing/altering this is a good idea.

On more than one occasion I've participated in some player-made event or just fucked around with staff late at night, only to realise I've dropped my org a few thousand XP or a few levels.

At minimum being revived by staff should restore the lost XP.

Status
Not open for further replies.