Loading unconscious people onto the Ambulance to treat them at the hospital.

Reaction score
Topic: Loading unconscious people onto the Ambulance

Short explanation (in notes):
- Well it's more realistic to tend to people's wounds at the hospital than if you were to revive them and then they would carry on with their day.
- It brings a medics job to be more challenging and fun'er.
- There is a room that could be used to treat people in the hospital. (This medic was a bit aggressive to get this screen shot with him in it xD But I finely got him to do it.)
0A935A21A3AD9499AA71ACE6F5E772D88ED80277

Detailed description (why should it become added/...):
Well as you medics know the normal job is Go to a call revive people that are unconscious. Or load dead people into the back of the ambulance and go back to the station and wait for another call. In real life this wouldn't be the case and it takes more effort than just that. If there is a way to get those unconscious people loaded into the ambulance quite like the Dragging function than that would be a good thing to put in. If not when you revive them they would be crippled or not all the way healed and would have to go into the ambulance and be driven to the hospital and go into that room I was talking about and be healed back to healthy standers.

This idea was Suggested because Lewis Love always says it gets boring too easy and he is a great medic/rp'er so This is for Lewis :3 @Rogue Car Tyres

Optional additions:
-
-
-

Last edited:
Reaction score
The problem I see with it is the job just becomes too time-consuming.
In my experience you hardly ever have more than 2 medics at one time. So for them to have to deploy somewhere and then drive all the way back again with the people and during that time atleast 2 or 3 other life alerts pop up and at that point someone is with absolute certainty going to die due to medics simply not having enough time to go to all the calls.
Also just imagine a full police force raiding a place full of criminals. It's just not viable.

So basically, this concept is not going to work due to the high mortality rate in Paralake