Server Suggestion No radio in cuffs/zipties

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Description of the idea: Unable to use government radio in any way in zipties/cuffs.

Why should this be added? (pros): - You shouldn't be able to access the radio while ziptied/cuffed, it makes no sense, considering you cannot press the button to speak.

What negatives could this have? (cons): - None

Reaction score
How about searching the officer gives civilians the option of discarding his firearm, baton, cuffs, road-spikes and radio, separately?

The weapons/misc. items will be removed from your inventory, and can be obtained at the armory again when re-supplying.
The gun has to be chosen again to un-complicate things when it comes to remembering what your previous weapon was and what attachments it had.

A simple /me will be played in chat.
"*** John takes their items and stomps on them to destroy them."

In the case of a radio, it can be force-muted (since he doesn't have it anymore). You can temporarily gain access to the radio in your police vehicle, and permanently obtain your radio in the armory when re-supplying.
Government radio will not display in the slightest, similarly to how no in-game communication appears while dead.

Aside from that, I still think that the radio should remain unmuted in zip-ties, but you can't operate it, typing or speaking wise. (if it hasn't been destroyed)

Reaction score
I like the discarding items idea, just add a loading bar to it so it is not instant.

Status
Not open for further replies.