nvm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I can't see the video???
my side:

First of all idk why he shot.. second, u guys weren't raiding in the first place? we heard a lot of gunshots but you didn't break in or something? my door was still closed, nothing happend. I picked up he's gun and was gunpointing the door just for safety. After minutes of waiting i stored the gun and my weed like u can see. In my eyes, there was no danger for me. Like i see it, i had enough time to store things. I didn't even know u guys wanted to raid us. And minutes after i stored, u guys raided.

Last edited:
Reaction score
i crowbar the door tfu-cops was out and i was dealing with them
idk why you didnt even posh out to check whats going or open door to see if it clear or no

Reaction score
I can’t smell that u where going to raid us. And why should i check outside if their are massive shootouts? Why should i risk my life to peek and maybe get shot?

Reaction score
@Lelios no because it don't record with sound. but u can see it took very long before they raided. Maybe next time put in ooc when u gonna raid me so i now i can't store things. -_-

Reaction score
I can't find the demo. You know what? just ban me or give me a warning if that makes u happy. U can clearly see in my video that they had time enough to break into my app. In my eyes, it was safe and could store whatever i want. I still think he's wrong.

Reaction score
Accepted

Although a few minutes did after your friend was shot, up until ALOO picklocking your door, your actions show that you that you were indeed suspecting a raid to come sooner or later thus you shouldn't have stored the gun nor harvested the drugs. If you wanted to store the items so badly you could have gone outside and made sure it's safe (although would be risky).
Due to the situation as a whole I'm going to keep this as a verbal warning, @Skippy0308 next time if you suspect even in the slightest that you are going to be raided please wait until you know it's safe.

Also when we hand out a punishment it's not for our enjoyment.

Status
Not open for further replies.