Off to Bodrum, Turkey! See you all in a week + My future admining

Reaction score
So I'm leaving for Bodrum tomorrow, or actually today, in 16 hours. I'm super happy and I can't wait to visit one of my favourite countries. I'll be back in a week, that's the next thursday, at night. Now, there's a problem. I'm starting school on monday, three days after I'll be back. My school is hard as hell and that means that I'll be only admining like on fridays if I won't be going anywhere like with friends or something. The first month will be quite easy but the further we go in the year the harder it will get so I'm sorry but I need to choose education over gaming, unfortunately as I'm enjoying admining really much. So basically, see you in a week, it will be a good ending to a great summer however, I'm really not looking forward to starting my second out of three shitty years in this hell hole... Good luck people, behave! :cool:

Reaction score
Back and sad as the best time of my summer has ended and I go back to school on monday, thank you for another set of amazing memories, Turkey...

Reaction score
Just too rub a little salt into your wound Snafu, I leave on Sunday for 2 weeks to Turkey :)

Deleted member 27

Ruby said:
Why the fuck is everyone coming to Turkey lol. 5-6 of my steam friends came here this summer. Met 1 D:
They "love" you...
I like you very much, as well !!
You ar funny, so, this is normal. :D