opinion on the Minecraft movie trailer

What's your opinion on the minecraft movie trailer?

• I liked it

Votes: 5 9.6%
  • It's shit

Votes: 37 71.2%
  • It's shit because Jack Black was apart of it

Votes: 17 32.7%

• Total voters
crcm77dpmvmd1.gif

When Jack black says “don’t worry guys… I’m Steve… I can beat the ender dragon… all I have to do is mine and craft… minecraft” My brain EXPLODED!

PREDICTION
OOOh 4 teenagers tp to minecraft world
they meet steve and some tesificates and discover that they cant close the nether portal and they try to talk to the testificates but all they get is HNRRGH
they find piglins and raiders in the overworld
they go to the nether and fight piglins to get blaze powder for ender eyes
they go fight the ender dragon THE END

its hype BECAUSE of Jack Black. I was like "wtf who is gonna watch this?" and then I saw Jack Black is Steve so its obvious hes gonna carry it

Initially, it was weird but then I realised that it’s a bunch of mixels and it just hurts my brain now

All the skibidi toilet watching 10 year olds will not care if it looks good or not they will still watch it because its Minecraft so it will still be a success money wise.

if there isn’t gonna be a “guys you might want to see this” whilst staring into the enderman’s eyes then this whole movie is a waste of time

The trailer was shit, movie is definitely going to be shit, they only used popular actors because they'd know people would watch it because of the actors.

i thought the trailer was a shit but i feel like the movie will be good i also seen the trailer said "A minecraft movie" so that made me feel abit better about the trailer

Back