Org Drug yield should be removed

Who wants Org update except leader boards wants removed?

• Yes

Votes: 16 31.4%
  • No

Votes: 38 74.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reaction score
Drug yield is causing many orgs in distress and ruining the game I got kicked and many others did. So I want to ask who wants the org updates except for leader boards wants removed?

Reaction score
I think the opposite way tbh, powerful orgs have ruined criminal RP for me and many others so idc if they lose money when they've got 12 people in their base.
But the leaderboard is somthing I don't like because when there are statistics like this people will try to compete for it and especially car theft statistic, orgs will may mass steal cars just to be on top and that doesn't seem pog.

Reaction score
I disagree. I believe it is GOOD... If you're harvesting someone else's drugs after successfully raiding them. If devs decide no, the debuff stays for your own then I can still see why it's good.

Why?
My only guess on why is probably because if you own a zerg you would be expected to have an easier time than everybody else due to a strength in numbers raiding or defending. This makes you LITERALLY UNRAIDABLE when cops are on at peak hours by anybody if you have a zerg basing somewhere. Therefore you get less for doing less and if you're in a zerg org and you're like "but many are inactive" or "We're not always raiding together" then if we refer back to the assumption of why this update was made then we can reasonably conclude that your individual hardship is due to a lack of teamwork within your zerg. So if you find yourself not zerging every time you raid or when you do raid you felt like you could have won without your zerg, then maybe you don't need it!

Reaction score
26-260450_fire-emoji-png.png
UNPRIVATE THE VOTES
26-260450_fire-emoji-png.png

EXPOSE THE SHITTERS