Server Suggestion Organization Leader-board Revamp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Suggestion Title: Organization Leader-board Revamp
Suggestion Description: Instead of the current leader-board which just displays a score, I'm suggesting that the pane display 3 separate sections. One section for 'Most Drugs Harvested', one for 'Most Items Sold', and the final section 'Overall Score'

Why should this be added?:

- More specific stats
- Stats that people actually want to see
- Friendly competition
- Passive RP recognition

What negatives could this have?:
- None

Last edited:
Reaction score
These 16:9 kids keep hatin cuz they ain't us :yawn:

Just keep the categories simple:
Combat (Rival kills, PD kills)
Illegal Activities (Car Theft, Mugs, Drugs)
Items Sold

I don't think crafting or growing should fall under separate categories it's just unnecessary these three will already keep the competition flowing among crims & crafters

Reaction score
I very much like this idea, however I feel like if this was added the entire system must be revamped and for it to be fair the best solution would be to reset the scores to take the new changes into account.

What do people think about this?
you could introduce seasons, where 1 year = 1 season or you could split it into 4 seasons per year where things reset at the end of each season in terms of leaderboard stuff

Reaction score
you could introduce seasons, where 1 year = 1 season or you could split it into 4 seasons per year where things reset at the end of each season in terms of leaderboard stuff
okay lilbro this aint valorant

Reaction score
Good idea. This would keep the leaderboard from stagnating, and as a new season is introduced there is a new ‘hype’ to grind again.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.