Server Suggestion Organization Leader-board Revamp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Suggestion Title: Organization Leader-board Revamp
Suggestion Description: Instead of the current leader-board which just displays a score, I'm suggesting that the pane display 3 separate sections. One section for 'Most Drugs Harvested', one for 'Most Items Sold', and the final section 'Overall Score'

Why should this be added?:

- More specific stats
- Stats that people actually want to see
- Friendly competition
- Passive RP recognition

What negatives could this have?:
- None

Last edited:
Reaction score
'Most cops killed'
Replace this with an 'Overall Score' section and I fully agree! Specific stats for cops killed might incentivise cop baiting and/or constantly looking for reasons to shoot cops, rather than encouraging people to gtfo when they've committed a crime as it should be.

Reaction score
  • Staff
Replace this with an 'Overall Score' section and I fully agree! Specific stats for cops killed might incentivise cop baiting and/or constantly looking for reasons to shoot cops, rather than encouraging people to gtfo when they've committed a crime as it should be.
Great point, I actually 100% agree with you. I've edited the original post to represent this idea instead.

Reaction score
I think a reward being put in place for top 3 would be cool, I have no clue whatd be good enough for it to remain balanced. But it’d be a cool addition and add more aspect to grind for.

Reaction score
I very much like this idea, however I feel like if this was added the entire system must be revamped and for it to be fair the best solution would be to reset the scores to take the new changes into account.

What do people think about this?

Reaction score
I very much like this idea, however I feel like if this was added the entire system must be revamped and for it to be fair the best solution would be to reset the scores to take the new changes into account.

Sounds great if this could start on January 1st, the perfect date for a new year

Reaction score
i think keep the way it work is good not because i worked hard on asda but orgs have worked hard to get Top 10

i like it but the part reset i think its bad idea and not fair

Reaction score
i think keep the way it work is good not because i worked hard on asda but orgs have worked hard to get Top 10

AKA

ASDA - 39038392 Cars Stolen

Reaction score

I’ll keep it a stack, ‘stealing’ cars over and over is effortless so not only having a fresh start is nice but it also gives off more incentive for other people. I get that you’ve invested a lot of time into this but I think there’s a bigger picture we should be going for instead

Reaction score
For this to go forward what I imagine is a division into multiple categories and it all adds to the "Overall XP". For us to keep the current score it would mean multiple score systems, the overall and the others without any correlation between them. Imo that doesnt make sense

Reaction score
I think a reward being put in place for top 3 would be cool
i think that good idea maybe on forms like the sharp shooter "Top 3 org member 2023"

or

make new Leader-board for civ they click on f1 or anything else

Reaction score

I think a full reset to get some new sections in would be the best, yeah

Reaction score
I have divided the score into 5 categories:
  1. Combat
  2. Illegal Activities
  3. Drugs harvested
  4. Items Crafted
  5. items sold
Other ideas? Can't be stuff too specific tho!

Reaction score
Items Crafted
items sold
Having both might be redundant, unless items sold becomes “value of items sold” or total profit after crafting price.
There’s also some crazy guy who crafts and sell 10s of thousands of stimpacks and bandages, so it could end up being an inaccurate portrayal of who really is the most industrious in the city:asshat:

Reaction score
Having both might be redundant, unless items sold becomes “value of items sold” or total profit after crafting price.
There’s also some crazy guy who crafts and sell 10s of thousands of stimpacks and bandages, so it could end up being an inaccurate portrayal of who really is the most industrious in the city:asshat:
The score is calculated based on the item's crafting price so this will not be an issue

Status
Not open for further replies.