Recommending everybody

Reaction score
Hello guys,
I just want to say a big thanks to all the people that made the server how it is today.
The whole gaming concept is just amazing, I really felt in love with this server, I feel like everything is almost perfect.
It doesn't feel like playing Garry's Mod, more than an actual single developed game.
All features that perpheads has, such as the phone to communicate with others, are so remarkable to perpheads. T
he government jobs are just amazing, everyone can communicate with each other, almost every time I'm on duty everybody acts professional and it is so much fun to play.
The first time I joined and I actually played , I was so stunned that everybody sticks to the rules - no meta gaming at all, everybody stayed in character and communicated on the server,
that was so amazing to see the first time.
The limited props and also the crafting system, I was speechless, first a bit confusing, but after a couple of time very understandable.
You really need to play the game to receive all the things you need to play properly, not just buying an house via F2 and build your base with the prop menu and spawning your money printers.
The way to earn money by growing certain types of drugs and processing it after wards is also really remarkable.
I can write so many thing up that makes this server so outstanding it would cover multiple threads!
I'm playing here since February and in this time I gather over 1 month of playtime and I never witness any staff being rude, ignorant or acting unprofessional.
The owners are not uppish and are always down to the people, which is also remarkable, on other servers you can feel the staff takes a big advantage over normal players to compensate somethings IRL. I'm really happy that this server gained an huge boost of players the last months, this really shows that this server is amazing!

I'm really thankful to all the people on this server that makes playing on this server so amazing!

big thanks everybody!

Reaction score
The server has come a long way, ever since the start up in August 2013. I don’t think we’ll find a great community like this. Not sure what happened to the other owners, but I am glad Fredy and TinySlayer stuck around.

Reaction score
I was so stunned that everybody sticks to the rules - no meta gaming at all

DSXFoFa.png

I'm glad to hear that you're enjoying the community :)