Paralake Police Department - Training Division

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trande

Paralake Police Department - Training Division

"To protect and serve."

Tasks of the PLPD - Training Division

Our main goal is to train and prepare PLPD recruits for the streets.
Therefore we offer training courses for various PLPD roles, e.g.
Speed Enforcement Tactics, SWAT leadership, SWAT CQC, Major Incident Command and much more. The full list of courses will be finalised shortly and will be made available to successful candidates.
The majority of training operations will take place on the streets of Paralake alongside your regular patrol duties however some will take place when you are off duty on private property.

At this time, we will be accepting a test batch of 3 recruits and 2 Designated Supervisors.

Members of the Training Division

Designated Supervisor 1: Chris Duddles
Designated Supervisor 2: Tim Garret
Designated Supervisor 3: OPEN
Designated Supervisor 4: OPEN​

Recruit 1: Leonardo DeCapri
Recruit 2: Juan Huan
Recruit 3: OPEN​

There are no requirements other than you must be 18+ to join (In-Character. Your Real-Life age doesn't matter). We judge applications based on character.
Please click here to apply http://goo.gl/forms/yFcwO7VMU8

**OOC**
This organisation is a response to the fact that the majority of police officers on the server do not have a clue about how to be effective. This is a serious roleplay organisation and we encourage everyone who plays as cop to take one of the courses as it will massively improve your roleplay. This organisation will NOT use the in game org mechanic so you can still be part of other orgs. After your course is complete there is no obligation for you to remain associated with the org unless you are part of the training team.

Contact us OOC on the forum for more information @Chrissy @Trande

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
Finally will you please teach the recruits how to respond to a car crash they either ticket your car and drive off or wait for a medic to revive people then drive off.

Reaction score
I really would like to help you :) but is it possible even if i'm in a criminal org? i mean sometimes i play as officer, but the most of the time i do shady things with my allies

Trande

Re-opened. Apply!

You have to be 18 IC as Swiper said. We aren't 18 ourselves, lol.

EDIT: Everyone who already applied has to apply again.

Status
Not open for further replies.