SquirtlePWNS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
SquirtlePWNS
2015-11-14_00012 (2).jpg

Squirtle Dies you die.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
It all started back in EvoCity when a lonely guy said i am gonna be big one day.
And that guy was Elias Dom the creator and founder of SquirtlePWNS.
After that he decied to move to a city that he could be big! then he was looking around and saw Paralake City then he moved fast! after all this years we have found some people that found SquirtlePWNS to be a nice org and they decided to join and Remember the day they joined for rest of there lives.

Here is all the People in this Organization.

Boss
Elias Dom (Boss

Co-Boss
Alexei Petrovich (Co-Boss)

Members:

Big Smith (Recruit)
Tobbe Dahlin (Recruit)
Ben Edwards (Trusted Recruit)
Levon Gogovian (New)
Mac Watson (Recruit)

Ranks:
Boss
Co-Boss
Trusted Recruit
Recruit
New
Loser

Rules:
1: Do NOT Steal from the Organization (Drugs,Guns,Cars Etc.).

2: Show respect to everyone in our Organization.

3: If One of the Members needs help, you help them as best as you can.

4: Don't gather attention to our Base like Cops etc.

5: You Need to listen to Request from Higher Ranks.

8: You will need to be active on PERP otherwise you lose your rank our be kicked.

9: Members who leave the organisation without telling the leaders will get killed for their actions.

Allies and Associates

Ally Organisations
None

Enemy Organisations
Crafting+ - War

Neutral Organisations

None.

Associates:
None

Enemy Players:
Michael Boyle

---------------------------------------------
War Status: Currently Not in War

Org Application
1: Steam and IC name

2: Age

3: What Car or cars you have

4: What weapons you have

5: What's your skill? ex. Drugs,Driving,Crafting

6: Are you VIP:

7: Are YOU active?

8: Playtime Both PERP And GMOD

9: What org (s) have you been in?

10: Why do you want to join SquirtlePWNS?

Last edited:

Deleted member 1235

@Sdac2 Let's go man, fuck yeah! (You're wanted. Best lay low, these guys sound like they mean business ;))

Reaction score
What the fuck did I do to you scrubs?

Oh well. Your Co-Boss is banned but don't worry, we don't mind waiting a while to destroy you.

Last edited:
Reaction score
lgo_mi5.gif

You are being investigated​

Reaction score
Guys really just stop it this isnt something we or someone should just do all we have feelings if i steal are your stuff you get mad if you do that to me i get mad but the point is we dont know other people's past and we dont argument beacuse you guys fucking gives us shit okay we are not gonna be big BUT ANYWAYS WE CAN TRY ATLEAST! and it dosen't help if you or someone just gives us shit of one thing and we dont like some people and a org. But that's just our opinon you have your opinon on us but you can keep it your head. If i can guess all we dont like when people hate us but dont just say it right out beacuse most of the comments is about us wanted or investigated or something and its people that commenting fucking stupid comments but anyway just shut up and keep it inside its not funny........

Reaction score
When are you going to change your "Enemy organisations"? Because i don't see boyles name off the forum post

Reaction score
Guys really just stop it this isnt something we or someone should just do all we have feelings if i steal are your stuff you get mad if you do that to me i get mad but the point is we dont know other people's past and we dont argument beacuse you guys fucking gives us shit okay we are not gonna be big BUT ANYWAYS WE CAN TRY ATLEAST! and it dosen't help if you or someone just gives us shit of one thing and we dont like some people and a org. But that's just our opinon you have your opinon on us but you can keep it your head. If i can guess all we dont like when people hate us but dont just say it right out beacuse most of the comments is about us wanted or investigated or something and its people that commenting fucking stupid comments but anyway just shut up and keep it inside its not funny........

Well why would you make an org named after a pokemon just to make it seem stupid.

We knew another org that was small and acted tough and believe me it did not last long. We are not scared of you that is earned not expected hell any sweater vest could have a chance to take your org down so zip it and work on your reputation.

Status
Not open for further replies.