Paralake Road Works

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
PLC%20ROAD%20WORKS_zpsezis8auo.jpg

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
WHO WE ARE
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Paralake Road Works is a company founded in 1950 in Paralake City. Due to a lack of anyone who could do road maintenance, the government founded Paralake Road Works. Right now the CEO of PRW is Dmitrii Ermakovich, and the company mainly focuses on road repairs rather than building.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WHAT DO WE DO
We do all sorts of road maintenance, but we may also do contract building.
At first, our workers block off the damaged part of the road, to ensure that no traffic will interrupt the construction and/or cause RTAs.
Then, they review the damage and remove the damaged parts.
Next, our workers fill the holes in with cinder blocks and press them together, so they will stay there for a long time.
6C814A8CC8ED4E0CEA82442DEECD749830C16012
2D56953165BAD8C531CB69A57F08C2DA2C7B7F71
D2B2C52C9865A28191FABBB201230AE4315E1CC8
FD600855CA43747B4C5043FF5C9546F7CE0920AE
thanks to @Sgt.James for the pictures
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
OUR UNIFORM
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
For our uniform you can wear whatever you like, as long as you have an orange reflecting vest on you as shown below:
690F6C0F8FD599AB48666BC5DD233472572120FF

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

APPLICATIONS
https://perpheads.com/threads/paralake-road-works-applications.17510/

Reaction score
@Sgt.James and @Imperial Watch did a gas leak on the highway with 2 fire trucks and everyone was like 'great rp man damn'

Now Ermak does something similar (sorta) and everyone seem to go mental both in OOC and forums whenever he does it.

You wonder why? Think of rubber.

Reaction score
It's really nice to see people actually doing something instead of power growing. Keep up the good work and good idea! If you need an investor for any equipment, speak to me.

- Adrish Malik

Reaction score
haha! This is a fun idea that I wanna see in the server. Never heard of it and never saw someone ever do something like this, one of a kind and quite unique! Good luck!

Deleted member 1235

The only people I see hating on this are the types of people who are angry that they can't get to their drug den in time. I think this is pretty awesome, and is what this server needs. People complain that there is no passive RP, yet when it happens, butt-hurt kids shit on it like a ton of bricks.

Keep up the good work Ermak. You've changed a lot over the past months and it shows.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
Told you to get an orange vest, makes you look more organized. Also I like that idea and I like where its going. I'll give you one more free advise, the next one will cost you something. :mraaron:
What about giving your old-timer that you're driving a new paint job, you could make it orange, which makes it kinda look like some "Road-Worker-Truck".

User0

Wong Tong Chickon will give you meals at a discount for working and fixing our grourious roads.

Reaction score
I'm not sure why, but I absolutely love the whole orange vest thing.
It's literally just a vest but I would have never thought of making it a reflective vest! Very creative indeed and overall a great organisation from the looks of things!
Honestly a great job.

It does make me sad when I watch people purposefully run over your cones though :(

Reaction score
This takes me back to running the private transport co back in evocity. An entire org based on providing transport beating even the bus service yet getting rarely mugged. But that was years ago and now everyone has guns to waste and the roleplay ability to shoot cops and powergrow.

I wish you the best of luck with this org passive rp is rare now but there is only one way to keep it alive.

Reaction score
*NOTE TO ALL MEMBERS*
Please make sure to do a /report before attempting to block off a road to see if it's ok;
Also warn the PLPD and ask permission to do road works before starting the job
[DOUBLEPOST=1470306126,1469130730][/DOUBLEPOST]DISBANDED DUE TO BANKRUPCY OF THE COMPANY. Sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.