Server Suggestion Passive Car Scrapping

Reaction score
Suggestion Title: Passive Car Scrapping
Suggestion Description: Unlike car chopping, this is a repeatable mission.

The criminal will go to the dark web and enable this giving the player a list of car types as a message on his phone they must search for. Upon finding the exact make and model of one of the cars on his list, the player will steal said car then deliver it to a location for scrapping. The player must repeat this cycle to find the cars he’s/shes after until the list is done.

Possible restrictions can be put on to only allow a few or one. If a player disconnects their list is disappeared and their mission is failed to open up for someone else. This job is passive crime so it’s intended for as many to access as possible so there is variety for every criminal.

The scrapping mechanic can be simply pulling into a red circle

At the end of the list the player will receive <x> amount of money.

I am leaving the money amount mainly up to the community as to not drown out other crime. If I had to give a number I’d say each car scrapped is $2500, so 8 cars is $20,000

Why should this be added?:
- crime variety is increased
- passive crime
- helps ease wanted criminal boredom
- helps with RTU boredom
- makes stealing cars incentivized for a reason besides just org xp, this way players don’t just lockpick a car and leave but instead drive it to drop off for scrap.

What negatives could this have?:
- too much crime?
- too much pay?
- too low pay?
- not too many people can access it because if there is it would over crowd the calls police must respond to?

What problem would this suggestion solve?: The mission is a job style crime that gives an alternative to all other crime so more variety is introduced.

Wanted criminal boredom

RTU boredom

Crime variety