Server Suggestion Placeable recyclers able to scrap your junk

Reaction score
Suggestion Title: Placeable recyclers able to scrap your junk
Suggestion Description: The suggestion is, that you add a scrap machine (recycler) that places like a chemical table or workbench. When placed you will be able to put things inside that you don't use, like things from raid fx. pots and distillation kits, I know you can sell them but this would really help also the server lag, as I know many people has over 500 pots (I personally have over 700) which can ruin the server and cause lag. So with this you would be able to scrap the thing you don't use and get materials, to craft guns, bombs whatever. The things recycled would give materials that makes sense, like if you recycle distillation kits, it would give you glass shards and glue.
I recommend that the recycler makes a noise and is lootable for other players, so there is also a risk for getting raided.

Feel free to leave some feed back as I just thought about it :=)

Why should this be added?:
- Would make the server less laggy, as it will make people with a lot of stuff be able to get rid of it with a bit of profit on it too.
- Would make raiding a small bit more profitable, as you often use rifles, which you can easily lose.

What negatives could this have?:
- ALOT of developing for the developers
- More things for new players to learn (even though I think this wouldn't be a problem)

Useful Images: (just a suggestion to how it would look)

Reaction score
Would be a cool thing for scrapyard or something, having a whole recycling unit in an apartment would be weird and receiving materials for it wouldn’t really fix the lag if anything it’d probably make it worse by giving you more items however servers laggy anyway so I think it’d be a cool thing to add.

Although most items can be sold to NPCs even though they give awful prices

Reaction score
Would be a cool thing for scrapyard or something, having a whole recycling unit in an apartment would be weird and receiving materials for it wouldn’t really fix the lag if anything it’d probably make it worse by giving you more items however servers laggy anyway so I think it’d be a cool thing to add.

Although most items can be sold to NPCs even though they give awful prices
Yeah, i thought about that too at the junkyard would be nice! But the things that get scrapped gives materials for crafting guns and other usefull things