Police Suggestion Patrol trainers aren’t working

• Thread starter Deleted member 5577
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 5577

Brief description of idea: replace patrol trainers with more generalised on the job training kind of like PO but nowhere near as restrictive

What benefits would this idea have for the department: better training

What potential negatives could this have for the department: none

Other additions: patrol trainers aren’t working they’re, in my experience, hindering for example I personally won’t give out an OR unless a lot has gone on or if that officer is gunning for promotion because otherwise I’ll get “UNDERPERFORM IN OBSERVATION REPORTS” DEAR CORPORAL WE NEED A CHAT. Which is really not inspiring when you’re playing a game and often are the highest rank on duty meaning there is a lot to sort out and I can’t always focus on someone I’m patrolling with. Also a few of them are really just annoying, they think that they’re better than everyone because they read policy more than others when in reality this makes robots trying to push a plastic standard of operation onto officers another thing is people are rarely even affected by the training offered which maybe should be kept but scaled down because only sgt+ can issue it and I barely see them on duty at certain times which leaves not much to be done by poor old me with my powers to cuff write tickets and have a word with officers. IA also needs reform it’s a game it shouldn’t be able to be used as a threat, we should work with officers not against them.

Reaction score
Contact Patrol if you want to make a suggestion about their training system

this is not a direct PD development thing

Status
Not open for further replies.