Police Suggestion Trainers - Giving something else instead of 'Money'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Brief description of idea: I think that RTTs and TFTOs are a great help within the PLPD, helping with training a new set of applicants every week to see if they are good enough to make the cut for their Division. They spend around 2 hours+ every week marking and assessing applicants and are paid In-game currency for their help (Which is rarely even given) I think, personally, and maybe others will agree with me when I say that Trainers deserve more rewards relating to the PLPD instead of just money. If I wanted money I could sit in a base, grow and make nearly four times as much as I do helping out at Training sessions. Trainers should receive other rewards, even if it's only small, to show they have dedicated time and effort to the PLPD and show other Officers that when you help out you get cool perks which may make them want to help out aswell. I think if the Trainer rewards are added it will attract new Trainers aswell.

What benefits would this idea have for the department: One benefit would be that, More people would reconise Trainers and maybe even think of also helping out.

What potential negatives could this have for the department: None that I could think of.

Other additions: N/A

Sam

Reaction score
First of, what kind of reward?

Secondly, there are many more roles within the PD that put hours in to their off server duties. Such as Development Services, at one time I spent 3-4 hours everyday for a month on development. So something like this wouldn’t work for just one role.

Reaction score
@Mina I’ve been a Trafic Trainer since the 28th of March and have never received an in game bonus. I don’t really think these are handed out tbh.

EDIT: Apparently I did got it for four months in a row now, I just never realised :/

Last edited:

Sam

Reaction score
You are joking right?
u3hosIQ.png

Reaction score
Apart from transaction logs there isn't anything else to notify people about it so I guess it goes by easily unnoticeable.

Sam

Reaction score
@Lelios1 Well it's more or less like IRL, you have to keep any eye on your bank account. Anyone who holds a administrative position, and does what he should, will get their bonus.

Reaction score
@Samuel Huh tf, I've never noticed tbh... Sadly i can't go back far enough to check if i have received it...

Sam

Reaction score
@curak Well the statement says you got it, so you got it. You have gotten it 4 months in a row

Mim

Reaction score
(Which is rarely even given) I think,

Thought id give my info on this. I am approached every month and asked which trainers should get a bonus. This is decided based on if they do anything for the division that month. If you are attending Stages and doing what you are meant to do then I have no reason to say no you won't get a bonus. They have been given out every month as far as I know as I remember being asked. As @Samuel said its like IRL, you just gotta keep an eye on your transaction logs and even I miss mine sometimes!

Reaction score
Any money given by the PD is more of a small incentive to help out, it’s not there to fill your bank account up. Anyone who holds a position in the PD is also elegible for awards if they are clearly working well in the position and doing good so that’s up to command teams.

We did start discussion about how the current awards and medals in the PD are handled so there may be some changes further down the line.

If you have any ideas about what else we could do for trainers feel free to reply but if you’re only doing this for the money then you’re probably wasting your time.

Reaction score
It is like real life but the fact is that money come and go really fast in this game mode, makes it very easy to miss it.

I personally think that you should be informed via a pm if you do not get a pay check. Shouldn't you be notified if someone deemed necessary not to pay you this month and also receive a justification?
(that's if it doesn't work like that already)

Mim

Reaction score
90% of the time people don't expect admin bonus when decided they don't get it. I haven't ever had someone come to me asking why they haven't got it because they know they haven't done any work that month hence the reason they don't get paid.

A PM would be handy to inform people bonus' and have processed, wonder if this could be a thing?

Reaction score
The amount of money you get from an admin bonus typically can buy you the following things:

- 10 assault rifles, or 15 SMGs, etc.
- More than 10 bombs
- A van
- VIP
- 39 grenades
- Car customisation options

You can also buy other things with it that are expensive or expensive in bulk. As it stands, the money you get from it is decent enough. I see no real reason to give any more.

Status
Not open for further replies.