pcs had it lol

Reaction score
dk when ill be back but this isn't no "my mental health poo bye" post, my pc bios beeps to say it's on and it's stopped doing that, turns on but display don't work, tired allot of things lol

gaz duppy

Communication Banned
Reaction score
dk when ill be back but this isn't no "my mental health poo bye" post, my pc bios beeps to say it's on and it's stopped doing that, turns on but display don't work, tired allot of things lol
probs all that time u afk the game bro

Reaction score
my mum turned it off cause i was roleplaying too loud on peprheads and it stopped working
You’re mom probably sabotaged your pc so you’d do something other than play perp

But realistically I would send it in for a checkup cuz there’s no telling what could be wrong with it considering these types of errors are best handled in person

Reaction score
my pc bios beeps to say it's on and it's stopped doing that, turns on but display don't work, tired allot of things lol
Sounds like a PSU or CPU fan issue.

The CMOS battery can also die. Though I haven't seen that happen... Ever.

You mentioned your PC was turned off directly, without booting down.. It rarely happens but PSU damage can happen. I'd check that first.

Reaction score
Sounds like a PSU or CPU fan issue.

The CMOS battery can also die. Though I haven't seen that happen... Ever.

You mentioned your PC was turned off directly, without booting down.. It rarely happens but PSU damage can happen. I'd check that first.
all fans run, replaced cmos battery , psu fan spins

Reaction score
all fans run, replaced cmos battery , psu fan spins
PSU fan can spin even if bad.

CPU fan can spin and be bad (will spin slower than usual)

Other than that.. Check RAM connections.

Disconnect GPU, try turning it on.

Reaction score
What happens when you remove all but one RAM Stick? Get one stick, ensure it is in the correct DIMM, although this usually doesn't matter on most boards nowadays. Swap with different sticks.

Do you hear hard drives click, or does your CPU fan spin at all? Any RGB that turns on?

Reaction score
What happens when you remove all but one RAM Stick? Get one stick, ensure it is in the correct DIMM, although this usually doesn't matter on most boards nowadays. Swap with different sticks.

Do you hear hard drives click, or does your CPU fan spin at all? Any RGB that turns on?
They normanly click but not anymore , i use a SSD on some slot on the motherboard , and i tried all the things with the ram

Reaction score
Kinda same vein as @Sneaky but I’ve had very similar issues with my PC, ended up being a bad DIMM slot. I would stick only one ram stick in each DIMM slot and try and boot on each one. If it doesn’t work, switch to your next ram stick.

Kind of troublesome but it’s an effective way to test for bad ram and/or bad DIMM slots.

• Informative
Reactions: A1L