PC is Rumbled

Reaction score
Happening troops. I have had my PC for just over ten years (so may just be nuggets because of time) without many issues in the past. However today I turned it on before I jumped in a shower and when I came back it had turned off and wouldn’t turn back on. I then used that tin of air shite to get all the dust out and then my PC started.

My predicament now however is despite my graphics card being powered on, and my power supply and hard drive working. I am getting no picture on my monitor. I know fuck all about PCs so don’t know if maybe the motherboard has blown or something. I did however hear a buzz when my pc was off near the motherboard.

Any help is greatly appreciated. However i’m aware the post is very vague and I haven’t given much PC information.

Reaction score
Does it still work? Does it just randomly turn off or what
It turns on no bother. I can see the graphics card is visibly on, my power supply of course is on, the hard drive is working. I heard a bzzzz near the motherboard which doesn’t fill me with confidence though.

Reaction score
It turns on no bother. I can see the graphics card is visibly on, my power supply of course is on, the hard drive is working. I heard a bzzzz near the motherboard which doesn’t fill me with confidence though.
reset your motherboards BIOS by shorting the CMOS pins
use a different HDMI cable and different HDMI port on your GPU

if you still hear a buzzing it might be your PSU failing if your shits 10 years old it might be no wonder