Perpheads Calculator

D3V

Reaction score
Myself and @Bajar spent the last few days making a program in python which allows you to find the price of any weapon or material in the game with and without taxes you can also choose the amount you would like to make and it will display the price.

0f0267c979.png

If you wish to use it you will need winrar, there is a text document in the .rar that will tell you the basics.

Download Link: Perpheads Calculator
If you have any problems or suggestions leave a comment
Enjoy ( ͡↑ ͜ʖ ͡↑)

Last edited:
Reaction score
Suggestion: When the box pops up after you've selected a weapon it would be good if it showed with taxes: price too. Because it was a little confusing to find out where it actually showed the price.

D3V

Reaction score
The App has been updated you can now change the tax from inside the GUI, the long descriptions are gone and you can now see the tax and normal price when you choose a item(@Liam's Suggestion). all items now have a pop out with their prices with and without tax. Also there is something nice added to the soundboard

Last edited:
Reaction score
"Sir i do not give a fuck" Not sure whether or not this is meant as a easter egg.... But Gr8

11/10 Would not give a fuck again

╚═( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)═╝
╚═(███)═╝
╚═(███)═╝
.╚═(███)═╝
..╚═(███)═╝
…╚═(███)═╝
…╚═(███)═╝
..╚═(███)═╝
.╚═(███)═╝
╚═(███)═╝
.╚═(███)═╝
..╚═(███)═╝
…╚═(███)═╝
…╚═(███)═╝
…..╚(███)╝
……╚(██)╝
………(█)
……….*

Reaction score
This calculator is out of date or something. I checked M9 Berretta price and it was 1.7k when it normally costs 4.5k with the taxes I put in. I checked with other guns and same thing , price completely wrong. Courier Delivery app ingame is basically the best calculator xd