AnanasDragen Messages 43 Reaction score 12 Points 210 Jan 6, 2026 #41 This is so much better than the trash PvP clips
Crunchie Messages 347 Reaction score 665 Points 550 Jan 6, 2026 #42 BI$HOP said: the godfather of editing has spoken Click to expand... I say that I don't like the random zooms in someones video and all of a sudden I'm the devil incarnate
BI$HOP said: the godfather of editing has spoken Click to expand... I say that I don't like the random zooms in someones video and all of a sudden I'm the devil incarnate
Teemo Messages 1,310 Reaction score 1,829 Points 650 Location Niko's PC Jan 6, 2026 #43 Crunchie said: I say that I don't like the random zooms in someones video and all of a sudden I'm the devil incarnate Click to expand... and u cheat on perp scumbag
Crunchie said: I say that I don't like the random zooms in someones video and all of a sudden I'm the devil incarnate Click to expand... and u cheat on perp scumbag
MJ. Messages 1,613 Reaction score 1,497 Points 750 Location Biettifeld North Rhine-Westphalia Jan 6, 2026 #44 Crunchie said: I say that I don't like the random zooms in someones video and all of a sudden I'm the devil incarnate Click to expand... Cause you are, toxic (cheating) esporter just hating for no reason man wtf
Crunchie said: I say that I don't like the random zooms in someones video and all of a sudden I'm the devil incarnate Click to expand... Cause you are, toxic (cheating) esporter just hating for no reason man wtf
Off The Radar Messages 375 Reaction score 198 Points 360 Location Baazar Jan 7, 2026 Thread starter #45 piesangsaregood said: tbf his montage speaks for itself Click to expand... Yeah it's AWESOMEE!
BI$HOP Messages 225 Reaction score 127 Points 395 Jan 7, 2026 #46 Crunchie said: I say that I don't like the random zooms in someones video and all of a sudden I'm the devil incarnate Click to expand... no more cheating pls satans greatest soldier right here
Crunchie said: I say that I don't like the random zooms in someones video and all of a sudden I'm the devil incarnate Click to expand... no more cheating pls satans greatest soldier right here