PerpHeads Montage

Messages
650
Reaction score
1,465
Points
730
Location
Sweden
Alright, before I say anything this is the first time I edit a video, so be nice. Here are a few clips that I saved just in case I would do a video like this. So here it is.





​
 
This is quality, especially the clip of you running me over with the SWAT van in the opening.

Your laugh got me through the montage man, funny stuff.
 
tip: when you're done with editing your vids,

right click on the very first clip and click:
6b195754c4819a8f9434d237a1a39121.png

then click:
3c4c79bc09adc172affbd21c0e6947e2.png


and it should remove the blurry-ness in your videos it helps a ton.

Only if u want cus some people like @ray loves the blurry-ness for some reason :vomit:.

Let me know if u need help with anything im a pro at sony vegas :booty: @Jonah . :writing::writing:

All in all good video, was entertaining keep em coming.
 
Back
Top