PERPheads Record Attempts

Ayjay

Reaction score
aae531e66e.jpg

Well then, I thought I'd like to do something with you guys as a little bit of a community passtime. So, I've decided to make the community records.

The community awards are pretty much submissions from the community of you guys doing something out of the box and completley different to everyone else to get in with the chance of winning.

Make sure when giving your submissions you're as creative as possible, and think outside of the box to gain a bigger prize.

So, how do I enter my submission?
Easy! Check out 'this' thread and reply to it with your submission and fill in the template below describing what you're doing. Try to be serious, but make it as creative as possible.

Examples: Fastest bank robbery, highest amount of fish in a bathtub, highest human tower.

The way people will vote for your submissions is by rating them with positive ratings, the ones with the most positive ratings at the end will recieve a forum banner and a undisclosed amount of money in-game.

Example of Forum Banner:

50f41c41e6.png

Example of Record:
One Minute Bank Robbery

Apply with your submission here!

Well done to all people to participated, it was pretty cool to see what you guys came up with.

Feel free to put the userbars as your signatures.

Last edited: