Perpheads Editing Competition!

Reaction score
JFYDpVb.png

VOTE HERE

Hello Everyone!

You guys might know me for my edits and I know how much the perp community loves to make videos, so I am starting an editing competition event!

This competition will focus on 3 categories:

• Funniest Video (Winner gets 50k)
  • Most Creative Video (Winner gets 100K)
  • Overall Best Video (Winner gets 250K + Hall of Fame Award) (thanks to @Efan)

Do you think you have what it takes to win? Then submit an edit you have made!

Here are the guidelines for the videos:

• Video should be new. (Videos made before September 20th are not eligible. DO NOT REUPLOAD)
  • Video should be uploaded to YouTube so they can be played on the perp TVs.
  • Video should be no longer than 5 minutes.
  • Video submission deadline is the 3rd of November at 11:59 BST.

Note: Only 1 submission per person
Submission Form Here: (Submissions Closed)

The event will take place on November 4th at 21:00 BST

So who will decide what videos will deserve what reward?

Well, I'm glad you asked!

Firstly, the videos will be judged by our 4 lovely judges on the day [This will be done both on DISCORD and at CITY HALL]. These judges include:

@dog
@Megasaw
@Collier
@Erwin

If your video passes the judges (2/4 votes), it will then go to stage 2 where players in the community will vote for the overall winner of the competition! (other categories will be voted by the judges).

So what are you waiting for? If you think you have what it takes to win, then submit your entry now!

I wish you all the best of luck!

Last edited:
Reaction score
  • Staff
BTW, if you have any questions about the event, feel free to ask it here/send me a DM on Discord!

Reaction score
Updates

- Added a quick informative video which should help
- Changed the max length of the video from 2 minutes to 5 minutes (Go will with your ideas)

Again, if you have any questions, feel free to ask it here or DM me on discord

I want as many people as possible to get involved and I want to see who can make the best edit in the shortest period of time :)

Wish you all the best,

Megasaw​

Reaction score
Updates

The event has been delayed from 19:00BST to 21:00 BST (Due to TFU training event being moved to Saturday)

There will be an event on the Perpheads discord (Please join the discord event)
We also have a stage at city hall for the editors and some audience members to sit and watch with the judges! (only 18 seats)

If you have any questions, Please ask me on discord, ask in OOC today OR make a help ticket!

Cant wait to see all the edits tonight :)

Reaction score
Thank you for everyone who attended and submitted a video for the event, it was really fun!

I would also like to thank our judges @Collier @dog and @Erwin and our special guest - @Dom_

The votes are HERE - https://strawpoll.com/BDyNEKamwZR

We will vote for the funniest and the most creative after the 24 hours so we don't reward the winner twice!

Thank you all!

Reaction score
Thank you for everyone who attended and submitted a video for the event, it was really fun!

I would also like to thank our judges @Collier @dog and @Erwin and our special guest - @Dom_

The votes are HERE - https://strawpoll.com/BDyNEKamwZR

We will vote for the funniest and the most creative after the 24 hours so we don't reward the winner twice!

Thank you all!
vote for me and ill send you some chocolate coins