PERPheads terminology for new players

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
This is for all of the new members who are confused about the expressions used by most players in the forum/server:

Salty - an adjective given to people who are mad about getting raided or killed, so they express their anger in OOC chat or shoutbox.

Beef - an expression used in the form of :beef:, most commonly used when 2 users are fighting in the shoutbox

Shoutbox - otherwise known as the saltbox, banterbox or memebox; its a part of the forums where users can engage in conversations with other players or post meme pictures and videos.

:booty: - an emoticon commonly used in the shoutbox. It hints of something being erotic or a joke.

:trande: - commonly used with sentences which are intended to 'troll' users.

Powergrowing - the best way to make money on perpheds, its growing a lot of drugs in your appartment and not stopping untill you have a good enough profit.

AR - action request

RR - refund request

Nazi mods - expression has existed since the dawn of PERPheads. Since the staff team was mostly german back then, the nazi mod expression was used because the player got banned for something he deemed unfair. Nowadays its used to verbally retaliate against mods who ban someone in the shoutbox or give a forum warning.

DD - Drug Dealer

Sweatervest - term used to call new players. Also known as sweaters, are easily recognisable by their grey sweather. Most of the time they cross the highway without bothering to look for an overpass along with breaking many other rules.

Sweater cop - sweater who passed the cop test. They are easily avoidable because of their lack of law knowledge and can be manipulated to believe in laws that don't exist or are the opposite of what the real laws state.

Sweater SWAT - a sweater cop who got premium and has become a SWAT officer. Sometimes they will shoot their gun just to 'hear how it sounds' although this is very rare.

Run For Mayor! - one of the most common adverts, it calls players to enter the mayor ellections. Not with the goal of them becoming mayor, but with the goal of just getting someone to lower the taxes.

Sweater Mayor - a sweatervest who entered the mayor elections to fill up the empty slot (see 'Run For Mayor!'). He has no clue how to change taxes, jobs or cars. When he figures it out, he puts the taxes as high as the sky and wonder's why he got assassinated.

Hope this helped y'all. These are the most popularly used terms ingame and in the forums. Disclamer: this is not a joke post. I intended to help someone here.

rat

Reaction score
You forgot a definition:

Shitpost - A thread or post made with the intent of being funny that fails to fulfil it's creation purpose. Example

Synonyms - Cancer, unfunny.

This is a joke

Reaction score
Was this meant to be funny? If so -ssnip- , if not, I mean like coolios and shit

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
talking about "Salty" , i saw someone getting perma banned for car bombing someone for "i love to see the owner getting salty"

Status
Not open for further replies.