• Vanilla 1.16.5

Votes: 17 37.8%
  • All the Mods 6 (1.16.5)

Votes: 28 62.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mim

Reaction score
@blobvis 2.0 how is it not survival? So many more mods that need to be grinded to get stuff. Yes building is like creative but making new stuff is still not that easy

Reaction score
@Mim try building that in vanilla minecraft and come back to me, yes you had to grind but with creative flight it makes shit a whole lot easier and a miner which does work for you. nevertheless it is impressive but it cant be called survival at this point anymore due to all things that are unlocked thats what I am saying

Reaction score
@blobvis 2.0 I have built many large projects in vanilla Minecraft, at times some that were more intricate like large scale farms. It took lots of actual "survival" to reach a point where I am able to fly and have large amounts of blocks at my disposal

• Winner
Reactions: Mim

Deleted member 5577

@Collier @Mim Stark towers and related properties provided me with some serious health and safety concerns, as the health and safety director I have no choice but to fine you 100,000,000 diamonds and demand that you take corrective actions immediately. I fell off the top of stark towers and broke both my legs I am less than pleased

Reaction score
We won't be granting this request, why were you trespassing on Stark Tower to begin with? I think we should fine you 1,000 Unobtanium for trespassing

Deleted member 5577

As per the Health and Safety Regulations 2021 I, as the Health and Safety Director for the great nation of Perpheads Minecraftistan, have the right to enter any property as I see fit to check compliance with the beforementioned regulations. As Stark Towers is a construction site I took a particular interest in it due to the lack of any fencing or scaffolding to keep those uninvolved out and to aid those constructing the tower. I'm going to have to deny your request for 1,000 Unobtanium for the abovementioned reasons.