Server Suggestion Phone UI Rework

Reaction score
Suggestion Title: Phone UI Rework
Suggestion Description: This is mostly an issue for when using TeamSpeak...
Make the phone UI smaller when in TeamSpeak or maybe move it down when in TeamSpeak.

Why should this be added?:
- So we don't have to leave TeamSpeak to check our ammunition on the Q menu.
-Or leave TeamSpeak when taking stuff from storage.
-Takes up less space on the screen.

What negatives could this have?:
- None

Useful Images:

Reaction score
If you lowered the phone UI when in teamspeak then you can see more of the important stuff.

Reaction score
Um,u dont need to exit teamspeak when want to press Q,and the same thing with storage.U need to close ts when u need to call someone or use other app on phone.
And thats realistic cuz you cant call and in the same time stay on the teamspeak.Idk why u need to close TS to acces menu on Q

Reaction score
Um,u dont need to exit teamspeak when want to press Q,and the same thing with storage.U need to close ts when u need to call someone or use other app on phone.
And thats realistic cuz you cant call and in the same time stay on the teamspeak.Idk why u need to close TS to acces menu on Q
Its not that, but the UI on the Q menu is overlapping with the phone... I cant manually reload my magazines f.ex...

Reaction score
Its not that, but the UI on the Q menu is overlapping with the phone... I cant manually reload my magazines f.ex...
Well I can do it, but I cant check with Q menu how much bullets there are in my mags

Reaction score
Same goes for the items on the right side of my storage, phone is overlapping

Reaction score
Whats the resolution you are playing?
I have a good monitor and resolution and i can see enough for me with team speak opened,it can be your screen problem and not the phone problem brothir!