Player warning list

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Topic: Player warning list

Short explanation (in notes):
- check your warnings as a normal player( not admin )

Detailed description (why should it become added/...):
- So we can check what warns and older warns ( As Alex said in the deleting warnings topic, " There are warnings in the list with 3 months before list was added ")
- Less bans ( If u check what you've done wrong you won't do it again)

Optional additions:
- Not much to say about this, just a warning list :D

Reaction score
When you got a warning, the admin should have already told you what you did wrong so there is no need to show the list.

Reaction score
There is no need for this. You should know if you've been warned a lot. Also there is no need for regular players to be able to see what other people have been warned for.

Reaction score
If others have access to the warning list, they could easily remove there warnings. Also, you shouldn't have to see what you did wrong, just don't break rules.

Reaction score
SenlinGames said:
If others have access to the warning list, they could easily remove there warnings. Also, you shouldn't have to see what you did wrong, just don't break rules.
It's not hard to make things read-only, so they can view but not edit.

Reaction score
I agree with what the others have said already, people should be aware of all their past doings already. As well as they should not see everyone else's warnings. If you can not keep track of how many times you've been warned and/or for what, you should seriously concentrate on not breaking rules ever, as they're mostly straight forward and easy to abide by.

Reaction score
Hmm what if the admin/enforcer didn't tell you that you were warned? It happens sometimes.

Reaction score
Mr McGecko said:
Hmm what if the admin/enforcer didn't tell you that you were warned? It happens sometimes.
Sometimes you don't have to specifically say "I'll post a warning because of this." For example, I could say "Make sure not to break this rule again" or "Next time you might face greater consequences". That is still a warning.

Reaction score
+Support. There's no need for, but I like the idea. I would like to have such a list too, I don't remember all my warnings and it would be nice to see how many warnings you have and where they stand for.

The idea is: When people can see how many warnings they have and where they stand for, they will adjust themselves and try to watch out more.

And even if you know the general rules, there are still things you can get warned for. I got a warning because someone was sitting in the back of my pickup while I was driving, multiple people asked me to drive in the back of it. But it's not allowed, not everyone knows the rule. So the 'general' rules are not among all of us.

Reaction score
Destershot said:
+Support. There's no need for, but I like the idea. I would like to have such a list too, I don't remember all my warnings and it would be nice to see how many warnings you have and where they stand for.

The idea is: When people can see how many warnings they have and where they stand for, they will adjust themselves and try to watch out more.

And even if you know the general rules, there are still things you can get warned for. I got a warning because someone was sitting in the back of my pickup while I was driving, multiple people asked me to drive in the back of it. But it's not allowed, not everyone knows the rule. So the 'general' rules are not among all of us.
the idea is good but not needed because you need to remember how many warnings you got right?

Reaction score
More or less, if you're forced to speak with an any member of the administration team and you are found to have broken a rule, and not faced any punitive action at that time, you can guess your actions were added to the warning list. So while there may be times where you forgot what you did, you should be aware of the rules and concentrate on not breaking them at all times or your warnings will keep going up and end up resulting in a ban. There are some actions which can lead to a ban without having to amass several warnings first. Anyways, our warning list is for our purposes and not for public disclosure, if you can't keep track of what warnings you may have obtained, write them down yourself so you're aware of what we don't want to see you doing again.

Status
Not open for further replies.