PLPD Unofficial employee survey.

Reaction score
The survey can be found here.

This survey covers:
- Ranks and their current permissions and responsibilities. Examples of responses would be if you don't think that Corporals should have to do OR's, or if senior officers should gain more responsibilities.
- How specific divisions are recruiting. An example would be if you think TFU is too hard to get, or if you don't think RTU Should require taser whitelisting.
- How division heads are recruited, such as if they should be open immediately to the public or if whenever possible they should be recruited directly from their existing command teams.
- What should be the set minimum required rank you must meet before applying for a Command Position.

I'm not going to pretend that this has nothing to do with my Chief Candidacy, However, Regardless of my Chief candidacy falling flat or succeeding, the results of this survey will be forwarded to SMT regardless of the outcome.

Good responses of great insight will put your steamID into a raffle with a prize box for the winner.

Majority of responses are welcome, shitposters need not apply.

Reaction score
  • Staff
Worth mentioning that I will happily share insights from this survey, Without naming anyones name, with other Chief candidates. Just message me on steam for info.

Reaction score
  • Staff
I have in fact withdrawn my chief application but this information will be forwarded to the next CoD, so please continue to give good responses.