PN Racing / Applications

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
/*PN Racing*/

If you are interested in cars and have one, you can leave your application here below.
We will review them as soon as we're available each day, thank you and have a nice day.
Here you can find about our organization: About us.

Application Format:
Copy the format within the 'Code' window and make a reply to this thread.
Code:
[B]Steam name:[/B]<insert steam name here>

[B]In-Game Name:[/B]<insert in-game name here>

[B]Character's story:[/B]<insert character's story here>

[B]Character's age:[/B]<insert character's age here>

[B]Total Playtime:[/B]<insert total playtime here>

[B]Are you Premium? :[/B]<insert yes/no here>

[B]Do you have a car? :[/B]<insert yes/no here>

[B]Why do you want to join?:[/B]<insert why you want to join here>

Last edited:
Reaction score
Steam name:<[PH] ErmakDimon>

In-Game Name:<Dmitrii Ermakovich>

Character's story:<Dmitrii was born in USSR, he moved to paralake city when he was 20. He was trying to earn some money legally, but then started growing. Then he bought a car and everything was fine>

Character's age:<30>

Total Playtime:<6 Days>

Are you Premium? :<yes, but buying it for in game money>

Why do you want to join?:<I've always looking for a peaceful racing organization, want to race and rob banks>

Reaction score
Steam name:<BelgLmfao>

In-Game Name:<Tyrese Jamallkins>

Character's story:<Tyrese ran his own automotive garage while his sister Laquisha took care of the family's grocery store in California. He also ran his own street race team. Tyrese has bad blood with Vietnamese-American rival Yetsada Hung due to a business deal that went sour and Yesada catching Tyrese sleeping with his sister. Unknown to the public, he and his team drove black Mazda rx-7's and stage daring semi hijackings on the freeways, taking home millions of dollars in electronic appliances. He formed a friendship with rookie racer Johnny Quid, who saves him from arrest when the PCPD raid a street race gathering.>

Character's age:<27>

Total Playtime:<closing in to 1 month>

Are you Premium? :<no>

Do you have a car? :<Yes, fully tuned mazda rx-7 with bodykit and max performance upgrade and a marcedes c32 AMG>

Why do you want to join?:<I always enjoyed driving with cars and drifting and such kinds. I really like the idea of hosting street races and I wanted to make one my own but then this great org showed up :)>

Reaction score
Steam name:<Dutch_Player>

In-Game Name:<Jarvic Bishop>

Character's story:<I was born in the big city, untill my 5th we lived there, i always saw the big and deluxe cars, after those 5 years we did go to a small town out of the city, IT HAD HIS OWN RACE TRACK! i always loved to watch, i dreamed of having my own car and race, but not on a track, in a city!>

Character's age:<21>

Total Playtime:<1 week 3 days>

Are you Premium? :<Yes>

Do you have a car? :<Yes, an SUV, the Escalade.>

Why do you want to join?:<I always love to race, to grow and to rob the bank, i want a family who feels the same as me, and you guys are that, im also a good driver and a smart guy, i can be a blocker or SUV driver/the getaway driver etc.>

Reaction score
Steam name: Krzeszny

In-Game Name: Charles Fox

Character's story: I've been a citizen of EvoCity for about 2 years. About one year ago I moved to Paralake and lived here working for the government. I never had enough money to buy a good racing car after I wrecked my old one in EvoCity.

Character's age: 21

Total Playtime: Over 1 week

Are you Premium? : Eeyup, from in-game money.

Do you have a car? : Yes, a dark green Jeep.

Why do you want to join?: Because I love racing, I'd like to have some fun with a good organization, make some money and buy a good car. My dream car is a Ferrari.

Reaction score
Steam name:< [PH] AsDragonslayer>

In-Game Name:< Jon Godinn >

Character's story:< Jon came to Evocity in late 90's. He joined the org Grow Inc, grew drugs and bought his dream car. Jon Godinn have been in many orgs since then, such as Belinsky Family, Security+ and The Pacific. He have been in many adventures, met many good people like; Nick, Ben Tim, Luke, Viktor, Hung, Arnold and loads more. He had really good times in Evo City, but then He was forced to move out of the city, so he moved to Paralake city with his friends. He have been really busy there and had alot of fun there. Now its plenty of time since he came and wants some more action.>

Character's age:< 24 >

Total Playtime:< Nearly 2 months>

Are you Premium? :< Yes >

Do you have a car? :< Yes >

Why do you want to join?:< Its not much to do now, I want something to do with fun people. >

Reaction score
Steam name:<[BG]Nem3sis>

In-Game Name:<Chris Connor(Shun-leung)>

Character's story:<Chris Connor(Shun-leung) is a half Serbian half Japanese. His parents imigrated in Paralake and died soon after. He grew up and became a rich person thanks to the Japanese Mafia (Yakuza), but after that most members of the Mafia left town or died. Now he is searching for a new crew to stay with.>

Character's age:<31>

Total Playtime:<More than 1 week>

Are you Premium? :<Yes>

Do you have a car? :<Yes, Mercedes-Benz E63 AMG//>

Why do you want to join?:<I am a fan of fast cars and money. Enaugh said.>

Status
Not open for further replies.