Pointless action requests.

Reaction score
Please stop creating pointless threads because you're in an organisation war and keep losing items, stop being salty and deal with it ic'ly so staff can focus on more important situations as it's petty because your organisation is at war.

I didn't know where to post this and get my point across, but stop clogging the forum with shit posts.

Reaction score
I'm not involved in any of this I just saw Alex breaking rules in his own video (Coincidence?) so I decided to make an action request on him! But very true Aaron!

Reaction score
THANK YOU
I get so mad because I see so many dumb AR's that don't even affect them. I just saw a guy post an ar for 3.15 because a cop car hit a guy in a police chase and he kept going. It affected him in 0 ways. Action requests like these are dumb and I wish people could vote on them to show how stupid they are.

Reaction score
How-Threads-Proliferate.png

Reaction score
I guess it is stupid, some guy made (or said that he made) a police complaint on me for crashing into my car and wrecking his while mine had hazards, ELS and barricades.

Reaction score
At the end of the day action requests are there so players can report a member of the community breaching the rules. To me no matter how stupid an AR may be if the person posting the AR believes that there has been rules breached then they should still post it, rules are rules and some ARs may be stupid, but it still may be against the rules.
I dont think you posting this thread telling people to stop being so "salty" is going to work to be honest because when people sees a rule being broken no matter how small of a rule it may be its still against the servers rules.

Reaction score
There's no such thing as a revenge AR, it's so stupid making up stuff like that. If someone believes that you broke the rules in an AR that was made against them they have all the rights to make an AR against you, and that's not some revenge AR, if you call it that then you're just scared of getting banned for your own mistakes. And i would rather take more AR's than more whining in the OOC

Reaction score
I guess it is stupid, some guy made (or said that he made) a police complaint on me for crashing into my car and wrecking his while mine had hazards, ELS and barricades.
To everyone who rated dumb I was parked and the guy was speeding (no warning phone mkay)