My threads.

• Thread starter Deleted member 4084
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 4084

So, I can't post a thread against the harpers. What is this bull shit? I was told to keep it IC, I did.
Oh, just one thing, why the fuck is someone else allowed to have their shit up. For example, @Blicky 's video is completely fine where he calls them STD's. I simply said Harper Cunts.
What's wrong with that?

I made a report to see why no one can be arsed to explain... so I'm making it here.
I've received two forum warnings, one for saying something rude, fair enough. One for saying my name, what the fuck?

I demand an answer. My thread got deleted, where do I post it? Oh, I'll keep it IC and put it on their organisation page if that's alright with you. I don't know where to post it because of these bull shit forum warnings and my thread keeps getting removed.

@Mathias

Reaction score
Please don't drag me under the bus with you or compare our actions.

My video was purely just a joke, and no one seems to be offended by the video I made if anyone is genuinely offended by it, which no one seems to be as I've not been told by anyone it has then I will happily make it private/delete it. All my video is is a simple lightly edited video showing how the harpers can't, in my and many other peoples opinions can't shoot. I didn't straight up call any of them a cunt or mean anything said in the video.

Reaction score
This post won't help much. Just talk to the staff member than warned you through PMs and maybe make a staff complaint.
Maybe talk to a higher rank admin about it.

But if you want to start a PH revolution post more information, wait for more players to join in and wait a perma ban later on :troll:

Deleted member 1235

Clearly someones hit a nerve here whitewolf. There's a difference between some light hearted banter of "my orgs better than your org" and then just outright calling other members of the community cunts.

If you demand an answer, PM a moderator, no need to start crying in a discussion for everyone to see. Next you'll be saying "everybody hates me"

Edit:
Just read all your comments.
ID_Super_Salty_To_The_Rescue_by_DizziKatz.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
What are you doing @Whitewolf, are you seriously searching for beef or hate on the forums? Go back and look what you write mate. Whats with all this flaming and insulting others members of the community and you find it weird that it got removed. Reconsider your actions, because what you are doing now, is not helping you in any way than showing how much of an ass you are mate. Stop the negativity.

And the dumb rating? I mean, you are posting this thread while you could easely solve this 1-to-1 with the admin giving you the warning. No need to drag the whole community with your problems you have towards the decisions the admins make on your posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.